Friday, January 28, 2011

Jan stained glass project

As of today I have finished my first months stained glass project. It felt good getting back into it after quite a long break. For some reason I just couldn't get motivated. But last night I signed, patina-d and polished my first piece I have done in about two years. Don't get me wrong, I have started some other pieces, at least to the extent of making the pattern and picking the glass but then I seemed to stall out. But now I am inspired to the extent that I am thinking of doing some glass pieces for my cabinet doors- Maybe just a couple on the small doors that no one can reach- A sun on one and a moon on the other. We will see. I will get back on it Sunday. Tomorrow we have family coming for dinner: Chicken enchiladas, Mexican Rice, Refried beans, Stuffed Jalapenos (two varieties), guacamole and flour tortillas-
All in all this has been a good and busy week- Finished a couple of sewing projects and have started the new Christmas Stockings- 1st one: Chillin Santa for Albert. My time frame for them is also one a month. I think it will go smooth until spring/summer and I am outside. I guess I will have to make a schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment