Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blessed

Today is Albert's Birthday- Number 60 for him, the 27th one we have shared.  I am lucky to have found someone that thinks the way I do and believes in the things I care about. My best friend, lover, soul mate. Someone I know I can count on. Everyone has that one true love in their lives and I am so happy to have found mine. We are fortunate-our lives crossed paths at the right time.
There is a nice calm in the house today- Aubrey took the day off, I guess she figured he needed a break from the kids! I have cleaned the house and made the B-day cake. A new recipe- Snowball cake. Hopefully okay!!!! I am taking him to dinner tonight-meeting Leslie and Caleb and then we will meet back here for cake and presents!
I like days like this. Peaceful-quiet-

No comments:

Post a Comment