Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chilly anyone?

What a difference a day can make. We have had a crazy weather summer this year. Not at all like it should be. It seems like the heat and humidity were never going to break. Monday evening a storm rolled through and we have been dropping into the 40's at night and only up into the 60's during the day. Nice------ I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor day weekend. It was the calmest one we have ever had. Aubrey and Brian took off to the cities for a zoo and science museum trip with the kids, Leslie and Caleb were camping with his family. We grilled Saturday and I bar-b-que'd Sunday. Things got back to normal Tuesday when everyone had to go back to work.
I have some new sewing projects coming up-but I can't start them until I get my kitchen chairs done. That's my plan anyway. We will see how that plays out. I think I have settled on blue with a contrast- just have to decide on the blue now- dark or light- sparkle or cracked ice. Either way it has to be ordered so I will have time to get the others taken apart. I'll post a before and after pic when I get to that point.
Time to get the day going though. Story time starts at the library this am so I need to get the kids ready for that. We are going to miss morning nap for Carter so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment